Additional Details about the program
- Candidates begin the Clear Credential Program during the fall quarter. A mandatory orientation must be attended prior to the start of the program.
- Candidates complete their electronic Portfolio concurrently throughout the year.
- Quarter units of the Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) Pedagogy will usually be spread across the 3 quarters.
- ILP Pedagogy tracks will be tailored to the candidate's type of credential, current teaching assignment, specific student population, and candidate's areas of interest/improvement.
- A LACOE Beginning Teacher Program Support Provider/Mentor will be assigned to each candidate. The Support Provider/Mentor will be matched as closely as possible to meet the candidate's specific credentialed area and classroom environment.